* More than 5,000 employees
* 27 subsidiaries worldwide
* 3 production sites (France, Italy, Brazil)
* 6 research centers (France, Italy, UK, USA, Denmark, Sweden)
More than 560 people and nearly € 400 million invested in R & D in 2018
* € 1,700 million in revenue in 2017
* More than 300 employees (230 people at headquarters and in field force, 20 people in R&D, 90 people at the factory)
* € 117 million in revenue
Respiratory diseases are at the heart of the expertise of the CHIESI laboratory, accounting for nearly 90% of turnover including neonatology with the management of respiratory distress of the newborn.
The Innovair range represents a preponderant share of turnover.
Development of Chiesi increasingly important in Rare Diseases.
At the factory at Chaussée-Saint-Victor,
More than € 22 million in Euros has been invested in a new production line. Grouping 8200 m² of surface including 600 m² room under controlled atmosphere.
More than 10 million units were produced in 2017 and more than 70% of production is exported.